Customer services and Advanced Services

My Doctor’s Chemist is committed to providing a top quality service. We aim to provide high standards of customer service at all times.

Medication Usage Review and New Medicine Service

My Doctor’s chemist can now offer patients a medication review. This service is by appointment only. MUR (medication usage review) is where the pharmacist undertakes a structured adherence review for our patients particularly those who are on multiple medicines and who receive medication for long-term conditions. If you would like a medication review or a new medication discussion -please call 01752 695554 and we can arrange an appointment. There may be times when our Pharmacist may call you to arrange a review.


We advise you to inspect your order as soon as you receive it. Please contact us within two working days if there are signs of damage or if any items are missing or incorrect. In the unlikely event that you have received an item you did not order, please do not open it as it must be returned in the same condition as it was sent.

If there are problems with your delivery then we will require the following information:

  1. Your name
  2. Your order number
  3. Your full contact details
  4. Full details of the problem

If required, we will arrange for a collection or redelivery.

Please note that due to their status as medicines, prescription items can be only be returned if they are faulty or sent incorrectly. This does not affect your statutory rights.

Complaints procedure

At My Doctor’s Chemist, we want to know if you are unhappy with our service in any way.

We have a simple three-step process to ensure that any complaints or other issues are resolved to your satisfaction:

  • Step 1: Please contact us in the first instance. If you have a specific complaint regarding our pharmaceutical services (e.g. advice or prescriptions we have provided) then please ask to speak with one of our pharmacists.
  • Step 2: If your complaint has not been resolved under Step 1, please contact My Doctor’s Chemist in writing.
  • Step 3: If your complaint has still not been resolved then you may report your concerns to the General Pharmaceutical Council.